Are you interested in seeing what’s new and exciting in the world of rotary encoders?
Pepperl+Fuchs is sponsoring a webinar called “Advances in Position Sensors—Achieving Precise Position and Motion Data.” The hour-long webinar will be held on Thursday, April 28, 2016 starting at 11:00 AM PST / 2:00 PM EST.
Robert Pasho, Product Manager for Encoders and Proximity Sensors, is representing Pepperl+Fuchs as one of the featured presenters.
Here’s a quick preview of just some of the points that the presenters will cover:
- Different sensor types available including inductive, optical, and magnetic encoders.
- Fieldbus protocols, PLCs, and getting faster results.
- How processing speeds affect position sensors.
- Improved technology for magnetic rotary encoders means higher resolution rotary encoders, resulting in improved accuracy.
- The advantages of using noncontact sensors.
- Choosing between programmable vs. plug-and-play solutions.
- Placing magnetic rotary encoders in applications where it wasn’t possible to use them before.
Why attend the webinar? By attending, you will learn about the different types of encoders, and get the latest information on what kinds of applications you can use encoders in. You will also discover where encoder trends are moving—for example, Robert Pasho observes that there’s a trend by OEMs to have absolute positioning for their machines.
Curious to find out more? There’s still time for you to register for the webinar. We look forward to seeing you there.