This episode of Ask an Expert for industrial sensors examines and provides answers to interesting sensing questions we've received from customers just like you. We explore and answer these questions:
1. Can NJ40+U4+W inductive proximity switches be run in series?
2. Does the NBB4-F1-E0 inductive sensor come in a different Hz to eliminate mutual interference?
3. Do you have beam benders for photoelectric sensors?
4. Looking for a Class I, Div.1 inductive sensor that does not need an IS barrier...
5. Do you have a wire-draw displacement sensor?
Feel free to ask us your sensing questions, and we'll do our best to reply with the whys and hows of a particular solution.