This episode of Ask an Expert for industrial sensors examines and provides answers to interesting sensing questions we've received from customers just like you. We explore and answer these questions:
- What load does a proximity switch need to sense for bench testing?
- Does the SJ5-N inductive slot sensor need an intrinsic safety barrier?
- Should I use a fiber optic sensor for injection molded parts detection?
- Are the components in an AS-Interface circuit board module epoxy encapsulated or sealed?
- Do you have a handheld solution to identify nonworking RFID tags?